We Provide The Following Services
• Supported Living
– Supportive assistance for adults with disabilities who live in the community.
• Adult Day Services
– Offers people with special needs increased opportunities for social activities, leisure interest exploration, skill development, and participation in the community.
• Specialized Transportation
– Wheelchair lift-equipped vehicles and specially trained drivers help to make accessing the community easier for people with disabilities and elderly people.
• Respite Care
– Tyler’s Home for Kids respite facility, In-Home Respite Care and a Respite Activity Day are offered for children with disabilities.
• Inclusive Child Care
– Provide day care and preschool programing for all children, regardless of ability.